City Sewer & Septic Line Repair / Replacement
City Sewer Lines & Septic Line Repair
Many homeowners, as well as business owners, do not realize that they are responsible for the sewer line from their home or business out to the street. Sewer and septic lines can erode and crack over time without knowing. A backup or a leak in the pipe often does not mean the entire pipe needs replacing.
Replacing your sewer or septic line involves excavating the old pipe to install a new one. This is where hiring the right plumbing contractor is very important. We have our own excavating equipment, and our trained professionals know exactly how to dig strategically to minimize the amount of excavation needed to complete the project.
The overall cost for sewer line replacement depends on the access to excavation, the complexities of the access example: expensive shrubbery, trees, decks, large rocks etc. In addition, the length of the pipe that needs to be replaced and the replacement costs of the items that need to be removed before excavation.
Things That Need To Be Considered:
- Costs for replacement of the sewer/septic line
- Whether or not it is covered by insurance
- Hiring the right professional for the project – Make sure the contractor is a licensed plumber with the proper equipment and insurance. Someone who is willing to do the repair for a much lower price is most likely not licensed and insured and you are taking a huge risk by having poor quality work that will need to be replaced again in the near future.
Water Line/Main Replacement
The most important things you need to consider before replacing your Sewer or Septic line
- First, determine whether your sewer or septic line needs replacing by identifying the following signs
- Foul odors coming from the ground
- Water puddling or pooling on the lawn
- Slow water drains in your home
- Constant drain backups
- Cracks in your foundation
- Possible Causes of Damage to Sewer and Septic Lines
- Roots from trees or large bushes
- Older homes with cast iron pipes with corrosion
- Conditions related to soil changes
- Request a Sewer or Septic Line Inspection
Before you replace your sewer or septic line, it is highly recommended that you get a complete inspection first. Our professional staff uses a camera with the latest technology to identify cracks, holes, blockages as well as collapsed pipe sections.
- Check with your insurance carrier to see if the damage is covered, but very few policies cover this type of damage.
Contact All A’s Plumbing to help you with your city sewer lines and septic line repairs. You can have peace of mind knowing that the service you will receive will be from an experienced technician who will provide you with high-quality service. Click on our contact form to get in touch.
PAYMENTS AS LOW AS $152.77/mo & (0% Interest)
Find out your rate and payment in a matter of minutes. Just fill out the form below and find out now!
For All of Your EMERGENCY SERVICE Plumbing Needs, Contact Us
QUICK AND RELIABLE * SERVING YOU PEACE OF MIND
1152 Rt 10 , Randolph NJ